Monday 14 December 2015

Hello Darling.

Hello darling. Who are you?

Would you like some tea? Coffee?

Wine?

I’m not sure who’s here. How many are coming?

What are we doing today? I can’t find my bag.

I love you. You’re my darling, do you know that?

Have you eaten?

Would you like some toast? I haven’t had any dinner.

I’m lonely. I used to have a man but now he’s gone. I don’t like being on my own.

Who is he? Is he my husband?

I’m married?! Oh how lovely, that’s wonderful!

I never had any children.

You’re my sister aren’t you?

I haven’t seen anyone in a long time. I don’t like being alone.

I’m becoming a child.

Will you look after me?

Are you staying here? I can’t find my bag.

Where do you live? Is it far?

I’m frightened.

I’m lonely. I don’t like being on my own.

Where are my Mum and Dad?

Where am I? Is this my house? Where’s my bedroom?

I haven’t got any pyjamas!

I want to go home.


When will I see you again? 

Take care darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment